Sunday, February 17, 2008

This week in Cincinnati

Hi All,

This week Mariah and I have been sick with chest cold so we haven't been up to much. Brock continues to grow larger and is now in the habit of nipping and chewing on things, mostly us. We are going to start taking him to puppy training classes in March. We will post new photos of him very soon.

I would like to talk about a couple of the projects that I've been working on since we now have a lot more free time after the wedding.

HearMeBuzz.com - Back in my former life at Nielsen BuzzMetrics, I worked with large automakers to tell them what online consumers are saying about their cars, advertising and brand. Since I've moved on to Empower, I've wanted to create a website that will give consumers who are interested in buying a car an easy way to find out what other online owners are saying about the vehicles that they own. Right now I am going to be focusing on online discussion about Toyota, Scion and Lexus vehicles.

As a side note, check out littledeviants.com and want2bsquare.com. These are two websites created by Scion to advertising its new vehicles. In my opinion, Scion is one of the most creative companies that I've had an opportunity to learn about.

DigitalAscend.com - One of my co-workers and I decided to create a blog that focuses on the areas that we specialize in; search engine marketing, website analytics and consumer-generated media.

Both projects focus on two different areas. They are very interesting and should keep me busy :)

On another note, we should have wedding photos available pretty soon. We will post them as soon as we get them.

Michael

1 comment:

Suemac said...

Hey Michael--

Congrats on the visas....and we miss you over here in Covington. Hope all's well. (I found you today through a Google alert I had set up for "Nielsen BuzzMetrics.")