Sunday, February 10, 2008

Party in my pants

Yes, that's right. Last night I went to the Cincinnati ADDY's "Party in your pants" awards. Unfortunately the party was only in my pants because Mariah decided to stay home and watch the puppy (more on that later). The ADDY's were run by the Cincinnati Ad Club to honor the best in creative advertising. The event was held at Paul Brown Stadium, where the Cincinnati Bengals or "Bungles" play. It was my first time attending a creative awards show so I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into. Overall, it was a very cool event. I went with several of my co-workers from Empower. I was really surprised to see the quality and the number of creative agencies that Cincinnati has. Apart from the big New York ad agencies, Cincinnati is very close behind in quality and creativity.

Michael

No comments: