Friday, March 14, 2008

Mirror mirror on the wall, whose puppy is the most pathetic of them all?

So, after reading my most recent blog posting, Kiff claims that her Sadie (one of my favourite doggie friends, by the way) is actually more pathetic looking than Brock when it comes to getting baths... So I've decided to let you all vote for yourselves!

Here's a juxtaposition....

Brock, wimpering to be 'saved' from his bath.

Kiff canoodling sadie... Not sure what's more pathetic-looking: Sadie or your babushka?

FYI: That's not what you think... it's peanut butter smeared on the bathtub.

Aww, Sadie looks so sad! Must have been dirty though, or had an accident... That water doesn't look clear to me!

More puppy patheticness.... :)

Who do YOU think is the most pathetic water doggie???

3 comments:

Kiff said...

Hahaha you smarty pants! I'll be anxious to see whose dog is voted most pitiful.
Oh, and just so you know, Sadie was a LITTLE dirty, but mostly the stuff gunking up the water was her fur.
I suppose I should wish you good luck in our competition..
but it's GO TIME!

Kiff

PS. You might have photo shopped my little doti out of the picture before you posted it...

Dave and Adrienne said...

you guys sure do love Brock! What are you guys gonna do when you actually have your own baby--create his/her own blog??? :-)

Mariah said...

Kiff:
The doti is the best part! That's why I kept it :)

D&A:
Haha, well everyone keeps asking for updated pics of him! Besides, he provides us with so much comic relief here that sometimes we feel the need to share :)Oh, and um... no babies for a while... a long while!